About Our Library
Library hours, location, board, mission, policies.
- The Stuart Public Library
- Directory information
- Library Board
- Lists the members of the library board, their terms, and contact information.
- Library Director
- A message from the Library Director
- Learning Express
- Learning Express is a free service that provides unlimited access to almost 800 of the most up-to-date test preparation and skill-building resources, helping both students and adults prepare for a wide range of academic and career oriented exams as well as improve basic skills in reading, writing and math. This service includes job skills tutorials, creating resumes, improving interviewing techniques, and business communication. It also includes interactive skill building courses in math, reading, and writing as well as a broad range of practice tests based on official exams such as the ACT, SAT, GED, ASVAB Core, EMT Basic, firefighting, police officer, paramedic, Allied Healthcare, U.S. Citizenship, postal worker, cosmetology, and real estate exams. There are also over 130 e-book titles to help learners of all ages prepare for success.
- Bat Program Jul 05, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM — Stuart Library,
- A program on bats for all ages
- Summer Reading Program Jul 03, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM — Library,
- Program for kids going into PK or K
- The original circulation desk from the old Carnegie Library
- The Stuart Library received a grant from the Guthrie County Community Foundation to restore the original circulation desk from the old Carnegie Library. Mark Wernlund and Lewis Guthrie restored the desk to its former glory and added wheels. The circulation desk will be used during public events and to display special collections.